The Flirty Workshop on the Go (WOTG) is one of my favorites in the Autumn/Winter campaign that just began. My favorite flowers are roses so liking this paper is a no-brain-er for me. Close to my Heart began using seasonal colors that won’t be added to the ongoing color palette for the 1st time. The Flirty Yellow, Raspberry Pink, New England Ivy, Goldrush and Colonial White complement each other well. I used the paper for wedding photos, but I think anyone who wears pink will have a blast with this paper, Yes guys, real men (with cahones) do wear pink! The WOTG includes the new Clear Sparkles Set and Dimensional Elements. I also purchased the Autumn Lane Assortment and added one piece of New England Ivy cardstock to complete six two-page layouts and the optional card set.
- I made up the first page. The Goldrush piece is 4 x 12, the New England Ivy print is 4 x 6, the bright flower piece is 2 x 6, the light rose piece is 4 x 6. The photo mats are both 4 1/4 x 6 1/4. One mat is cut from Light Rose paper and the other is Raspberry. The text box is 3 1/2 x 10. I made a text box that size in Word and just used Arial Font in different sizes to enter the information. If you want me to make your text box just let me know what information you want in it. I added a little Dimensional Element Moth for an accent. The pictures are both 4 x 6.
- I also made up the second page. The Light Rose print is 4 x 12. The Bright Rose print is 8 x 12. The Goldrush title bar is 1 x 12. The New England Ivy mat is 11 ” long by 4 1/2″ wide. The Goldrush mat is 4 x 6 and the picture was cropped to 3 1/2 x 5 1/2. The other two pictures are both 4 x 4. I added a dimensional rose and two leaves. The “B” is a Dimensional Element Monogram (page 131) colored with Cocoa ink. The rest of the letters were cut on the Cricut using the Art Philosophy cartridge.
- The first page of the second 2-page layout follows the instruc- tions in the WOTG. I changed the background color to New England Ivy. I used the Cork Alphabet colored with Cocoa ink for the title. The Family shape came from the Autumn Lane Embellishments.
- The second page for this set is also right out of the WOTG.
- The last 2-page layout was copied by following the pictures of the WOTG layouts. I just dropped the rhinestones. Bryan usually isn’t big on rhinestones. I added a cork shape to the tag envelope but I purchased them previously. I’m sure everyone has something in their stash to add if they want to.
- The second page of this set was also made by checking out the picture and imitating it. If you want the measurements e-mail me and I will measure for you.