The Victory Workshop on the Go (WOTG) is used to create these three beautiful three 2-page layouts. To make the layouts I used everything from the WOTG, the Urban felt alphabet, plus a few buttons from the blue button assortment found in the SpringSummer 2012 Idea Book. This time I tried to see how much I could make from one WOTG. I got the six layouts and 6 cards without adding any additional paper.
- The first layout is very similar to the first layout in the WOTG. I used the opposite sides of both papers and added a jouraling block to the page. LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
- The second page of the first 2-page layout is also similar to the WOTG. Again I changed the side of the paper I used. I used two pictures on this side and added the word “Relax” on the title bar. LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
- On page three I started using my original ideas. I chose Chocolate Brown for the background. I used a 1″ title bar with hemp wrapped around it on each side of the title. The title bar is 1″ from the top of the page. A 4″ x 9″ strip of Vanilla accounting paper was used with two 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ pictures with journaling in the middle. This piece is placed 1″ from the right edge. I used a 5″ x 7″ mat for the large picture. I cut 1/2″ off of a 5″ x 7″ picture. You could also substitute a 4″ x 6″ picture by adjusting the mat and moving it in from the left and bottom 1″ instead of the 1/2″.
- Page four, the second page of this 2-page layout also uses Chocolate Brown for the background. A 4″ x 12″ camo piece is used on the left side of the layout. I put hemp through two Outdoor Denim buttons and tied knots on the top. Next I glued the buttons down with a drop of liquid glass. After the buttons dried I tied another piece of hemp around the buttons. The 6″ x 8″ Vanilla backgroud on the 5″ x 7″ picture is approximately 1″ from the top of the page. I used a small oval cutout to highlight a subtitle on my picture. There are two 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ that I “eye-balled” in on the lower right hand side of the layout.
- The last two layout are both on Outdoor Denim cardstock. Layout 5 is divided into thirds. To get the design to appear in the middle of the piece. I cut 1″ off the right side of the paper. Then I cut 4″ to make the design turn up in the middle of the page. The last strip is 4″ of the green paper. All the pictures are 3.5″ x 5″. I arranged 7 pieces of zip strips on the upper left side of the Outdoor Denim piece. I tied a small piece of knotted hemp around one of the zip strips.
- The last layout is all 4″ x 4″ pieces. The last square in the first row and the bottom middle square are Outdoor Denim cardstock. The first square is Outdoor Denim print. The top middle square is the Chocolate print. The first square in the middle row is green print. The middle square is Barn Red cardstock. The left square in the middle row is Vanilla accounting print. The bottom right square is Vanilla cardstock. The lower left square is camo print. All of the pictures are cut to 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″. Studs and a chocolate stamp are used for embellishments.
There are five attractive cards on the WOTG. If you cut your papers carefully you should still have enough paper to make all of them. I made six cards out of the left overs and my scraps were nonexistant. Just the way I like it!
Click on one of the photos from the gallery below for a larger sized slide show.